Spring 2020 – MAE 318: System Dynamics and Control I
Fall 2019 – MAE 506: Advanced System Modeling, Dynamics, and Control; ASU 101: The ASU Experience
Spring 2019 – MAE 417: System Dynamics and Control II
Fall 2018 – MAE 318: System Dynamics and Control I
Fall 2017 – MAE 506: Advanced System Modeling, Dynamics, and Control; ASU 101: The ASU Experience
Spring 2017 – MAE 318: System Dynamics and Control
Teaching Certificate Program
Participated in a semester-long class with hands-on training in current educational and learning research.
Previous Teaching Experience
ORT Afula (High School), Israel
- Mentored students in game development and hardware interfacing for biomedical applications.
Course: Analysis and Design of Feedback Control Systems, Department of Mechanical Engineering, MIT, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Instructor: Jean-Jacques Slotine
- Developed material for and taught weekly recitations and three exam review sessions for a class of about 40 undergraduate and graduate students.
- Designed and graded bi-weekly assignments and quizzes.
- Met with students in office hours.
- Obtained positive student evaluations (Rating: 6.5/7.0).
Course: Mathematics, Department of Automotive Engineering, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, Esslingen, Germany.